Commissioner of Oaths
Our Notary can administer an oath when you are required to make a sworn statement.
There are many types of documents which need to be “sworn” and the following list is not exhaustive:
- Any type of Affidavit
- Letters Authorizing Travel for Minors
- Insurance Loss Declarations
- Motor Vehicle Declarations
- Letters of Invitation
- Certified (Notarial) Copies of Documents
- Authentication of Foreign Documents
- Life Certificates for Foreign Pensions
- Contractor Declarations
YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE ACCEPTABLE PHOTO IDENTIFICATION TO PROCEED WITH YOUR TRANSACTION.
CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Current Drivers Licence bearing your full legal name;
- Current BCID card bearing your full legal name;
- Current Passport.
We also require a second piece of identification. We prefer your BC Care Card.
PLEASE BRING ALL ORIGINAL IDENTIFICATION FOR OUR MEETING.